Friday, February 3, 2017

Flat Screen Clean™ Customers Reviews


Just some of our Customers Reviews
5 Star
*****
It does such a great job!
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! It does such a great job.
Have you ever tried to clean a big screen TV?
What a drag! I have a 65" & a 55" TV and have never been able to get them clean until now.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!
It does such a great job! Customer Service was also an excellent experience.
They took very good care of me.
With this Award Winning Product.......Your flat screen cleaning problems will be over!
5 Star
*****
Your product is the first and only product I have found that actually works!
I love it! I know how hard it can be to get a flat screen TV clean so I make sure I tell everyone how great your product is.
Your customer service is also the best and you took very good care of me. And for that I thank you.
I will be back for more of your product.
5 Star
*****
I thought my Samsung 3d HTV was ruined this product is amazing!!! Thank You!!!
5 Star
*****
I just had to let you know. It really worked. I mean it REALLY worked.
I do not know how much stuff I have bought off the shelf and off the internet.
No matter what, they all fall short of my expectations. I am not picky; I just want the product to do what they said it can do.
Yours is the first one that far exceeded what you said it would do.
I do not have bananas or peanut butter on my screen. I had streaks from other flat screen cleaners that made it worse and worse.
First try and BAM no freakin streaks. NONE!
I did my other three televisions right away.
Then my tablet. Then the kindle and all my smart phones.
I called my daughter and told her all about it. She thinks it is a little weird that I went on and on about this cleaner.
Now when I go to her house for something I am bringing that cleaner.
I just wanted to tell you that I am a guy in his early sixties that has never wrote to anyone to thank them for their product.
Thanks again,
Frank M.
5 Star
*****
Just an update.
I just reused this product and again was impressed.
My neighbor asked me if I could clean their TV screen again the same way I did it last year.
I forgot that I had done that and my daughters TV and computer screens also.
I was so impressed with how it worked I had to share this find.
Finally, a product that does what it says it does. And does it well!
If anyone is on the fence about buying a screen cleaner, look no further.
This by far is the best. In my opinion
"Product of the year"
5 Star
*****
I was a little leery but it worked as advertised. Will definitely buy another one. Thx.
5 Star
*****
GREAT STUFF! I just followed the instructions. It did an Amazing job. I have tried other cleaners that never worked right but this stuff was great. No Streaks! Just like glass.

#TouchScreenClean #TouchScreenCleaner #FlatScreenCleaner #ScreenCleaner #VincentRugani #VinceRugani #AsSeenOnTV #TouchjetWAVE #Tablet #Laptop #Apple #environmentallyfriendly #Samsung #TV #Touchjet #HowToCleanAFlatScreenTV #TouchScreen #FlatScreen #ScreenClean #AwardWinning #TVCleaner #SharkTank #Amazon #AmazonBrand

No comments:

Post a Comment